This course is offered by FSRM in collaboration with the Swiss Plastic Cluster. It will be led by our expert, Laurent Massacrier.
This training will allow you to discover new bio-sourced and biodegradable plastic materials, as well as their possibilities and limitations as alternatives to traditional plastics.
Here is an overview of the course content:
- Introduction and Roundtable
- Definition, Segmentation, and Regulations
- Major Families of Bioplastics and Their Current Usage Limits
- Application Markets: Examples
- Environmental Impact Considerations for Bioplastics
- Key Players in the Value Chain
- 10-Year Market Vision and Strategy
This course is intended for:
- R&D technicians and engineers from plastic processing companies
- Marketing and innovation managers
- Packaging managers from major clients
- Members of the Swiss Plastics Cluster receive a 15% discount on the course fee. However, please note that you must specify your affiliation with SPC in the comments section during your registration.
Limited seats available.