This course is offered by FSRM in collaboration with the Swiss Plastic Cluster in French. It will be conducted by Professor M. Bruno Bürgisser.
- To provide designers with a detailed understanding of how to establish an optimized design for the production of plastic injection-molded parts.
- To learn how to dimension a plastic part based on its mechanical or thermal stresses.
- All individuals working in the field of designing and developing injection-molded plastic parts
- Part designers, engineers, and R&D personnel
- Explanation of critical points in design and dimensioning.
- 10 basic rules to follow in plastic design.
- The relationship between plastic part design and its mold concept.
- Dimensioning of plastic parts.
- Examples of interesting results from rheological simulation.
- Examples of industrial applications.
- Early bird price : 690.00
- Normal price : 890.00
Limited to 50 participants