This course is offered by FSRM in collaboration with the Swiss Plastic Cluster, in French. It will be led by Professor Bruno Bürgisser.
- To establish the foundation for a good understanding of the various existing injection molding defects
- To present possible actions to eliminate or prevent them during production
- To develop appropriate geometric design from the start
- Plastics engineering and R&D engineers and builders
- Plastic part and mold designers
- Mold manufacturers
- Quality control managers
- The course consists of both theoretical parts and concrete examples
- Injection molding defects: a complex topic!
- What are the causes/sources of errors?
- The relationship between flow and surface defects
- A systematic approach to finding the causes of an injection molding defect
- The most frequent injection molding defects
- Early bird price : 690.00
- Normal price : 890.00
Limited to 50 participants