Join the second edition of FuturPlast, the major brainstorming event of the plastics industry, and contribute to the development of new ideas and innovative solutions.
Objectives of the event:
- Foster collaboration among different stakeholders in the industry.
- Identify current challenges and opportunities for innovation.
- Meet and exchange with industry leaders, academics, and innovative companies.
- Strengthen professional relationships.
- Encourage the creation of collaborative innovation projects.
The target audience for this day includes professionals in the plastics industry, academics, researchers, as well as industrial organizations.
The event will start with a warm welcome, followed by two brainstorming sessions in small groups, designed to encourage creativity and discussion. A coffee break will be provided to give you the opportunity to share your ideas with other participants.
The day will end with a friendly aperitif, which will be an excellent opportunity for you to network!
Free and open to all.