Join us for an incredible and enriching experience in the world of the plastics industry, initiated by the Plastics Innovation Competence Center. This conference will immerse you in the heart of the sector’s crucial issues, passionately exploring bio-based polymers, digitization, legislative frameworks, and revolutionary alternatives that will shape our economic and societal future.
Key topics covered:
- Paving the way for a sustainable future.
- Embracing a proactive and visionary strategy.
This conference offers, among other things:
- A distinguished panel of experts who will present an innovative perspective on synthetic and naturally regenerative polymer materials.
- Highlighting the inherent advantages of these materials compared to other options such as metal, glass, ceramics, paper, and cardboard.
Here are the speakers who will be present:
- R.J Koopmans
- Christian Patermann
- Anne-Christine Ayed
- Mercedes Alonso
- Sandra Hofmann
- Angela Montanari
- Anne de Baas
- Tiina Nakari-Setälä
- Stephan Friedrich von den Eichen
- Pierre Erwes
After the conference, you are invited to join a networking reception where you will have the opportunity to meet European scientists, businesses, and policymakers.
If you wish to learn more and participate in this memorable day, we invite you to click on “Subscribe.”
Prices available on the event’s website