Technology – Simple Sustainable Recycling
- Our innovative low-cost low-energy process produces terephthalic acid (TPA) and mono ethylene glycol (MEG) from post-consumer PET plastic waste.
- We depolymerize all PET plastics including mixed color, multi-layer and polyester fibers at room temperature without any additional heat or pressure.
- Our process can selectively treat PET plastic in the presence of other plastics like polypropylene or polyvinyl chloride, which is the challenge of current recycling technologies.
- Our technology only involves sustainable and environmentally friendly chemicals.
Impact – A sustainable Circular Economy for PET
- We are closing the loop on PET production by recycling post-consumer PET plastic waste.
- Our products are then directly used to remade new PET plastic.
- Cleaning our landfills and oceans
- By implementing our technology, we are determined to recycle millions of tons of waste plastics that are polluting our natural environment back into the production system.
- Reduce reliance on oil
- Our technology can reduce our dependence on oil products in production of 100% recycled PET resins